Ahh the Spring game, arguably one of the biggest events on the recruiting calendar, and this year will be no exception. Michigan will welcome some big names in the recruiting world, including a Five-Star receiver from Florida, and a host of in-state talents.
The game itself is a chance for fans to actually judge the team for themselves, rather than reading the ridiculously mixed reports from the 14 practices that have already passed by. As for recruits watching the game, there is a long list of players that are meant to be attending tomorrow, but as always, things come up, and its likely some of the following won't make it.
Here's the list of notables you can expect to be there, [ (O) means they have a UM offer]:
- ATH Miles Shuler (O) - ATH Jeremy Reynolds (O)
- RB Demetrius Hart (O) - WR Deanthony Arnett (O)
- ATH Valdez Showers - OLB Kendall Walker
- LB Antoine Pozniak - LB Percy Johnson
- DL Vincent Croce (O) - OL Anthony Zettel (O)
- TE Jeff Heuerman - OL Kody Woods
- DE Deion Barnes - S Dallas Crawford (O)
- WR Sammy Watkins (5* #3 WR) (O) - WR Prince Holloway (O)
- All Four UM commits
Now here's the list of "possible not probable" attendees:
Doran Grant, Trey DePriest, Aundrey Walker, Bryan Baird, Ray Hamilton, Nick Waisome, Matt Frazier, Joe Hale, Justice Hayes, Shaq Washington.
Quick Notes: NC LB Kris Frost and Jarrell Oliver were both meant to attend the game, but they will be at the Big House BBQ next month instead.