Thursday 17 September 2009

Olaniyan Commits

Sorry if the title got your hopes up, Aramide Olaniyan hasn't committed to Michigan, instead C.J Olaniyan has gone to Penn State. The four star defensive end chose the Nittany Lions over Michigan and many other top schools including Notre Dame and Oklahoma. 

Michigan never really seemed that involved with C.J, even though he plays in the state of Michigan. I can't remember him ever announcing UM as a leader or anything like that. However when speaking only last month (31st August to be precise); “I haven’t started thinking about it,” Olaniyan said. “I should have my top five by the end of September, but right now I really don’t have any favorites.”

So this is surprising that he is committing to Penn State right now, but I guess things can change, and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment