Random bits of news from the week:
- The Florida Gators have apparently offered Royce Jenkins-Stone, which is bad news for Michigan. Earlier in the year I thought Royce's recruitment wouldn't be as high profile as his friends (Richardson and Ross), but it seems like it will be a national fight to keep him in state with Florida, Miami and Oklahoma after him.
- Speaking of that little in state trio, they are expected to be on campus for a visit this weekend, which is encouraging. Michigan is actually hosting a lot of prospects; I'll put up a full list on Saturday.
- Michigan is in the top four schools for TE/DE Pierre Aka (Indianapolis, IN) and he plans to visit possibly this spring.
- Michigan has moved up to second in the running for LB Vince Beigel, leapfrogging BYU. The obvious bad news is that UM still trails Wisconsin, and BYU are getting a visit sometime this month. It's not looking great here.
- Ohh, and Morehead State just ruined by bracket....