Some quick notes about the class of 2011:
- Michigan plans to take 4 or 5 offensive lineman in the 2011 class, and one of them could be Anthony Zettel, who seems to have Michigan as his favorite early on.
- Ohio OL Aundrey Walker is one of 10 OL to be offered so far by the Wolverines, but Glenville HS is known as an OSU pipeline, and the Wolverines are a real longshot here.
- Ohio WR Devin Smith received his Michigan offer this week, to go along with his offers from MSU, Toledo and Ball State. Devin comes from the same high school that produced J.T Turner and Shawn Crable for the Wolverines, so Devin is eager to get up to Ann Arbor soon.
- Michigan is high on the list of Scottsdale (Az.) Chaparral OT Andre Yruretagoyena, who's former teammate Taylor Lewan is currently on the UM roster.
- Four Star TE Ray Hamilton will be in Ann Arbor for Junior Day next week. Hamilton will visit many schools over the next few months (including Oklahoma, Cal, Stanford, Wisconsin etc) before narrowing down. UM did not take a TE in this year's class, so Hamilton will be an important target for 2011.