Tuesday 12 October 2010

Questions

As always...

If you have any questions related to Michigan football recruiting, or just football recruiting in general, please send me an email at mgorecruit@live.co.uk and I'll do my best to answer them.

Q: What do you think of our chances of getting the 2012 Davis brothers of ohio; Demitrious and Chris. And how many 4 star recruits do you think we'll end up with in 2011?

A: Truth be told I haven't heard too much about the Davis brothers. Demitrious is a dual threat QB and Chris is a WR; which sounds like a great combo for brothers. Scout has virtually nothing on them, however Rivals says both of them have Michigan interest. ESPN says Demitrious is 5'8, which means he can't play QB at Michigan. So I guess they will both be recruited as WR's. Neither made any top 100 for 2012, so right now its too early to talk about their recruitment. If I hear more, I'll do a post.

As for the 2011 class, Michigan could in theory end up with as many as 10 four star recruits. They already have three committed (Dee Hart, Brennen Beyer and Delonte Hollowell), and there are several 4 star guys leaning towards Michigan. I expect the Wolverines to land A.J Jordan, Anthony Zettel and Dallas Crawford, so there's three more already. Then we have players like Kris Frost, Avery Walls, Sammy Watkins and others who Michigan has a really decent chance with. 

UM has a lot more scholarships available (22?) now too, so they can take a much bigger class. I think they could rank in the top 15 nationally as a class, to get any higher they would need to start pulling in the top end recruits like Tim Jernigan, Cyrus Hobbi and maybe even Ray Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment