Saturday 16 October 2010

Weekend news

Tim Jernigan arrived on campus last night, which is a great start! Not sure who his host is, but chances are its Denard or Mike Martin. The rest of the recruits for today's game should be arriving this morning.

The game itself is going to be very hard. Iowa has one of the best defenses in the nation, a lot better than Michigan State's. They also have a good run attack, which means Michigan's defense are in trouble - they have to force some turnovers to give the team a chance. 

I'm going to take the pessimistic view this week, if Iowa wins I'll be right, and if Michigan wins I'll get a nice surprise.

Final Prediction: Michigan 24 - Iowa 38 

2 comments:

  1. wow, good prediction on the score...though wish it didn't come true :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I was pretty close in the end, just four points from the actual score. Although, it something I would have preferred to be wrong about!

    ReplyDelete