Technically speaking, it's Wednesday for me, so here are some signing day predictions....
- Not exactly groundbreaking news, but Frank Clark will commit to Michigan.
- Again, not a huge surprise, but Leilon Willingham will commit to Michigan.
- Chris Barnett to Michigan. He hasn't been that vocal with his recruitment, except for that interview with MGoBlog, where I got the impression he liked Michigan, a lot.
- Darian Cooper AND Cyrus Kouandjio to Iowa. I think Bama or Auburn are the favorites for Cyrus, but I'm going to pick the upset and go with the Hawkeyes for the DeMatha Duo.
- Jake Fisher to Oregon, there's been rumors about him all day, and they all point to the Ducks.
That covers the five guys Michigan are interested in. Check out the blog tomorrow for a running commentary of National Signing Day, and also check out my Twitter which will post all the major news (i.e not just UM) from the day.