Thursday 9 June 2011

Quick Hitters

The Sound Mind - Sound Body football camp is back in Detroit next, and that usually attracts some of the area's top recruits; many of which are already UM commits!

- Jordan Diamond is scheduled to be there on Wednesday, although I'm not sure if he'll be working out. He's taken a few visits lately, but I'm still confident that Michigan leads. He'll stop by Ann Arbor after the camp, to look around again and hopefully meet with the coaches.

- Eric Olson enjoyed his visit to Ann Arbor this week, and he'll be looking to decide in the next month or two. UM is one of the five finalists along with Boston College, Northwestern, Virginia and Duke.

- Michigan has also made the top five of defensive end Se'Von Pittman; one of the premier DE's in Ohio. Pittman used to be an OSU lock in my book, but recent events have given Michigan a really good chance. He'll be back in Ann Arbor for another visit for sure.

6 comments:

  1. Did anybody catch Dahi Jones on College Football Live today? He was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I watched it..he was awesome loved the way he bashed rich rodriguez lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read that on the 20th last month Allen Trieu named my cousin, Collin Michael, as the most underrated QB prospect in the entire midwest after the elite 11 QB camp at OSU. His name was right up there with Shane Morris and Gunner Kiel. If anyone has a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who might be able to get a message to Hoke to tell him just to give the kid a look, he would be Tom Brady 2.0 for Big Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just by comparing video I think Michigan would be better off with him over Zeke Pike. He's a little unpolished but he throws very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said it a long time ago, Zeke Pike isn't that impressive. I've watched him several times, and he's simply not that good....Period. I'll make my prediction now, although I've only seen video of RJS & Ross, I've seen Bolden & Ringer play in person. I think Bolden will be the best linebacker out of this group by FAR. Great size, great strength, good speed, great IQ, & great passion. You're talking about somebody who is already 235 pounds, and it's a legit 235, no fat. He'll mature into 250-255 hammer that will anchor the middle of our defense, and help bring back that swagger that Michigan linebackers once had..... You heard it here first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. in my opinion and some people on price per head bookmaking sports website, Jordan Diamond is one of the best hitters in the league and I cannot find another hitter with his skills yet

    ReplyDelete