Wednesday 11 May 2011

Technical difficulties

At the moment I can only do posts through my iphone, because according to my computer, MGoRecruit does not exist! Scary.

Anyway today could be a BIG day for Michigan FB recruiting, as I'm expecting at least one prospect to commit. There's a slight hint of excitement about today; maybe it's just the Godin announcement, or maybe something else will happen. Really not sure yet.

I suppose we could say this any day really, because right now Michigan has a bunch of prospects that could drop at any time.

3 comments:

  1. Benji-
    You do a nice job on this blog. It's the most informative and current that I've come acrossed. I check it several times a day to see what's happening on the recruiting front.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete