It's looks like Thomas Rawls could be in Michigan's class after all. The hugely talented in state RB has been in contact with Brady Hoke and Fred Jackson, and whilst he doesn't have an offer yet, he stills plans to take an official visit to Michigan next weekend.
The issue with Rawls has always been his grades, he has a 2.8 core GPA, but scored only a 15 ACT, which he has since retaken. He plans to announce his decision on January 31st, and I fully expect the choice to be Michigan. Here's why:
- It's down to UM and CMU; the later has offered
- Rawls claims there will be a surprise in his decision
- Well choosing CMU won't be a surprise if they are the only offerers - I think the real surprise here is his new ACT score, which he has refused to reveal - I wonder why...(surprise!)
- Michigan wants to offer him; Fred Jackson is so high on him as a prospect
- I think Rawls will inform Michigan of his new ACT score and get an offer on his official next week, then commit to the Wolverines on the 31st!
In doing so, the Wolverines will be getting a 5-foot-10, 210-pound monster who would surely fit in perfectly with the new offense.