Whether you were a fan of the Brady Hoke hire or not, you have to be impressed with what he's achieved in such a short period of time. We've certainly seen enough to suggest that recruiting is going to be just fine under Hoke's reign.
Michigan scored three commitments over the weekend, but I think there's at least four more guys out there who are destined to end up blue. So assuming six scholarships left, here's my prediction for where they are headed:
- Chris Bryant: Announcing on Friday, UM are big favorites
- Frank Clark: Also announcing on Friday, as mentioned earlier, Michigan lead right now
- Leilon Willingham: Had a great visit to Michigan, and whenever he does announce, it should in theory be for the Wolverines
- Thomas Rawls: It's always been Michigan for Rawls, and now that his academics are in order, it should be all sorted. He will announce on the 31st
- Chris Barnett: Potentially taking Clark and Heitzman on defense (when both could play TE) means Brady Hoke must be fairly certain he can land a TE in this class. Barnett is visiting next weekend and the depth chart doesn't look good for him at Arkansas. He went to Miami last weekend, and this week it's Michigan.
- RANDOM: I'd like to say Stefan McClure, because he's the top prospect left, but Michigan still doesn't have a DB coach, and that is sure to hurt their chances right now. With this last spot, it could literally go to anyone, a random QB from nowhere, maybe Jake Fisher rejoins the fold, maybe it's a surprise DT? Maybe it goes unfilled, it's so hard to predict it right now that I'll have to leave it open.